Sage 300 Consultant
Stonefield Systems Group Inc. is the premier provider of Sage 300 solutions in Saskatchewan. With offices in Regina and Saskatoon, Stonefield delivers complete Sage 300 sales, consulting, and training to small and mid-sized organizations throughout Saskatchewan and Western Canada. We have immediate openings in our Saskatoon and Regina offices, for a Sage 300 Consultant.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing consulting, training, project management and support to deliver successful Sage 300 implementations, upgrades and customizations.
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing support to clients.
- Work with clients to improve business process by recommending and implementing additional Sage 300 modules or 3rd Party Applications.
- Ensuring project deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Keeping management up to date on project progress, escalating issues as required.
- Communication with client to manage expectations for project.
- Accurately track hours and enter data by required deadlines.
- Learning and certifications on Sage 300, new modules, and 3rd Party Applications
- Participate in regular company meetings.
- Support sales activities by presenting Sage 300 client demonstrations as required.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a degree or college diploma in Accounting, Information Systems or Business Administration
- Experience implementing Sage 300 or other ERP systems.
- Sage 300 Certification is ideal, however, not necessary.
- Accounting knowledge and operational experience with GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, Inventory, Payroll and Financial Statements
- Goal oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to actively listen to clients and translate those needs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel post COVID-19.
Stonefield offers a competitive compensation package with a base salary, training allowance to get you up to speed and a generous incentive structure for meeting monthly goals. Benefits are available after passing 3-month probation. Lastly your Birthday is now a holiday. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply by email to email@example.com. Electronic applications must be sent in either Microsoft Word or Adobe pdf.